I like Starcraft

Apparently I need 5 topics to be able to add links to my posts. So uh, yeah. This is a pretty fun game. Guns and space ships. And blue crystals.

11 Likes

What about… Yellow crystals? Also, I think making post doesnt actually count. Its number of your comments.

Hmm, could be. It says “entering at least 5 topics”, so it’s somewhat ambiguous in that regard. Also, the green blobs/tanks/boxes are also nice!

1 Like

Thanks for making Co-op content, CtG!

3 Likes

I like pizza

20 characters limit

2 Likes

My my, what a coincidence, I also like Starcraft.
You know what I don’t like? Transmutation.
That’s awful.

1 Like

I like turtles…and starcraft.

Neat.

So the forum elitist are mad that they gotta post another 5k-10k comments so they think they people will care about them more?

I had over 20k posts in the span of over 6 years and I am happy the slate is wiped clean. Having that many posts was definitely a negative and not a positive for public perception. I didn’t care about it much tbh though.

1 Like

CtG writes up weekly mutation threads which contains links to Youtube videos for those who want to see those games in action. Making the necessary 5 topics will then enable this functionality to make those mutation threads adequately useful. This has nothing to do with elitism.

1 Like

The new forums feel weird, but so do all new things. It is what it is, I guess…

2 Likes

I also like starcraft

1 Like

do replies count or do I have to make topics like this one?

1 Like


Guildelin

4 posts

8m

do replies count or do I have to make topics like this one?

========================================
No, it’s bugged. Better copy/paste the post to whom you want to reply. The quote option also works one time and does not 5 times.
It’s pathetic.

Ahh launch day bugs may you never change :stuck_out_tongue:

I am also a big fan of blue crystals. And Starcraft, too, I guess.

1 Like

Special people post. Everybody jump in.

I like all these things! Also the floatee orbs are pretty neat

I am the big fan of the green wafty vapors coming out from the mini-mountains.