I like Fenix prestiges

I tried P3 last night with mastery Fenix. I just went mass adept + Taldarin few immortals + Kaldaris and 1-2 sentinels . Maxed out champion attack speed mastery as opposed to my typical 15/15 mix with life and shields. Hot keyed Talis, Taldarin, and Kaldaris sent them to the front for each engagement, so they would inevitably die, and trigger the avenging protocol buff. It work pretty well.

I think P3 works better focusing on massing 1-2 units, instead of the 6 champion build. I might try massing scouts with it just for the heck of it.

With P2, I’m sort of struggling with what to do with unit rally points . I don’t want my 50% damage / HP units in the fights but want them close enough where a spare shell is close if my champion dies and for extra dps to things like trains . With my robo facilities I want observers rallying to Fenix / champions but not my spare immortals / colossi . Maybe I need an observer robo, and a combat unit robo. I’ll admit I’m not the best with contro group management, and this is probably hurting me with P2.

1 Like

P2 and P3 both look fun

P2 will mean ability spam, e.g. Warbringer cannon and fireworks

P3 will mean constant bloodlust on champions

1 Like

With P2 you can honestly just A move, your army is a big ball of death. Your units are cheap so don’t be too scared of loosing them. I try to get the 6 heroes asap (or first kaldalis and expension) I research tactical data web, Fenix and attack. I regurlarly have more than 150 000 champion damages with this method.
Of course Fenix needs a lot more macro and to be used to protect your units.

1 Like

That’s sounds like Vanilla Fenix tho. Trade more champion damage for less non-champ damage.

Yes the main difference is that it is stronger. Early game you get the champions faster, late game data web is really strong and you can replace your units for less ressources.

P3 worked wonders on Sythe of Amom tonight. I made sure to at least lead in with my champions but mostly I just attacked moved on in there, whenever I pushed a crystal. Damage gets pretty insane with champion AI attack speed mastery after you lose a champion, and few units.

1 Like

I was using P2 and while normal units are kinda trash, you can have heroes and a strong early game earlier due to cheaper prices.

Had levelled tons of comms, was unsure about P3 but maybe I will give it a try. The drawbacks seem to be unappealing like P2. None of them truly convince me but definitely P1 is the worst imo.

Tbh P3 looks amazing and is exactly what I was looking for. P3 = perma bloodlust on our Champions in combat

I love stimmed HH and want to rapidly charge with other commanders

Artanis p2 resets warp in bonus as well, now I can’t wait to level also

Well I guess if you like throwing away your army every wave yeah the fenix prestiges are great for that. :unamused:
But really I want all 3 reworked or replaced.
i wish they’d made a new Champ ai as one of the options. seems totally obvious to me… Either probius or a Disruptor AI

I like your rework focus but why is this happening anyway? Champions tank most of the damage. Pull your army back a bit, use Conservator’s shield, use longer ranged units.