I hit master 1. i know you all care thats why im telling you

proof:
imgur .com/a/0YPT0sg
am i finally good enough to whine on the forums? cast your votes
|
|
v

Have you forgotten about Playa or Tehbatz? They both were GM. You can whine even as gold, but no-one will take your whine seriously if you write “protoss can only amove deathball” in one thread and “prism harass is op” in another one, or say “terran is hard, because you have to split” in one thread and “disruptor is op” in another.

11 Likes

Clearly terran is the easiest race. No control group stim a move to GM

7 Likes

The other day I saw Avilo being top 16 GM, and we all know the amount of biased whine comes out of his mouth. Even if the level is high a whine is a whine. There is adifferenc between legit talks and whinning.

Peekachi is on his way to becoming Noregret’s terran version.

1 Like

congratulations, now to gm

They will just continue to move the goal post. Its GM then they will say qualify for a tournament and then win a tournament and then win GSL. Only then will they beleive what you say… But keep in mind if its not what they agree with they will do everything in their power to discredit you.

1 Like

Its not about what rank you are innovation complains about balance since he started playing and hes an excellent player. Its about what you write and if you’re points actually make sense and would be fair changes or complaints or not.

1 Like

Unless your MMR went over 4.9k, you didn’t hit the ceiling. The ceiling hit you. Just like it hit me (although I peaked at 4.9k for Protoss).

what are you talking about? how does this have anything to do with what i wrote?

and there is no ceiling i play straight macro every game and dont cheese.

It means you didn’t actually improve and you’re still not good enough to whine (though you at least admit that’s what you do).

yeah i think its because the season got reset or something.

Terran is easily the hardest race, P/Z are blatantly OP with free HP banelings and insta-gg blink DT. Any Terran that can get to M1 is better than Serral by default

That would be the fake avilo aka theriddler champ.

Avilo so much better than theriddler to even use their names in the same sentence is insulting. Avilo was the mech god and was the only Terran that put Zerg and Protoss in their place. There’s a reason every Terran player loves him so much, he was honest, like Artosis. Artosis doens’t hide behind fake kindness, he tells the world how OP protoss and Zerg are and some people can’t take that

True, same Name and a similar name clan,Avilo is 600mmr less. NA mmr levels looks pretty low,top is just 6500.

Avilo ?was? The mech god. You can still tune in to him on youtube…

but he’s not in tournaments anymore bceause blizzard racism

Yup they unbanned purelegacy before avilo lmao. Dude cant catch a break.

4695 is M1?

9 characters required

no i have an alt account that i play ladder on.