I have cleaned all opponents' buildings and units but the game is still on

Is this a bug or something???

Check the replay first. If they were a Terran opponent they might have floated a Command Center into a far corner or over some dead space.

I have spent the whole hour searching for his Terran centre…

Blockquotehttps://sc2replaystats.com/replay/16799444#

I’ll attempt to watch the replay when I return home, but looking at the stats, there are 2 Command Centers alive during that time. I suggest you watch the replay yourself with all players visible to see what’s going on.

1 Like

What’s interesting is that you had a strange match happen and you didn’t watch the replay but came straight to the forums to report a bug. And even after someone suggested it, you still didn’t watch it despite having been right there on your computer to link it here. It’s understandable to not know the ins and outs of the races if youre new to sc2, but you know that there’s replays, so…

Well, you played a terran and some of their buildings can fly. At about 32 min, your opp sent two cc’s floating to the right and left of his main base. Then you spent 23 more mins looking around the map with ground units. There’s no bugs going on here.

3 Likes

LOL please tell me the Terran ended up winning

They did. OP surrendered after not being able to find the cc’s.

3 Likes

I love this game so much for things like this

2 Likes

:joy: I have to admit that I know little about the game. To be honest, it is my first time uploading the replay online and I didn’t realize it is possible to look back to find out where the building is. It is a sad game. This game is as silly as it can be.

Just to clarify to any Blizzard employees reading this thread… NOT A BUG… but good comedy (sorry HolyMothS***)