I don't know how Balance team can act like Terran is fine actually

Balance team think Terran is fine actually, even if the PvT is 55% winrate, even if Terran pro can’t beat a Zerg pro without creating a new special build order.

And they still buffing Protoss for 0 reason.

TvP is impossible if the protoss play safe as we saw during TY vs Stats.
Protoss can take 0 economic damage by just paying 1 battery shield per base.
If he’s of position during a drop he can press recall button or he can press battery overcharge button or he can press warp in button.

You nerf Terran and up other race in a way Terran can’t deal damage in early game against a good player. And if Terran can’t make damage in early / early-mid game he lose.

So now there are 3 solutions you have left Blizzard:
-Up Terran economie
-Nerf Zerg and Protoss anti-harass tools
-Up Terran units.

Or let Zerg and Protoss win every single tournament untill the end of the Pro Scene.

8 Likes

That’s what the devs said.

Though we had some concerns regarding the matchup going into the current
patch, the changes to Zerg seem to have been offset by changes in the map pool. Currently, we feel TvZ is very diverse and dynamic with possibly the highest number of strategies being employed from both sides in the matchup ever. Specifically, we’d like to call out the rise in popularity of Mech, transitions from Battlecruisers into Bio, and general Lurker play. Overall, we’re excited to see how this matchup develops.

TvP

A lot of trends we’ve noticed and much of the feedback we’ve received on this matchup focus on the early game. Early tank pushes have become less powerful and less common due to Battery Overcharge. Widow Mine drops with a fast Armory is a new opening that has popped up with mixed success. Earlier in the patch cycle, Hellion-based openers saw both a rise in popularity and success, which we believe is due to a combination of how commonly Protoss players rely on certain variations of Blink openers and recent changes to the map pool.

Though there’s some contention on this topic, our current belief is that given an even early game, the rest of the game also feels even, and there is a lot both races can do to impact the outcome of the match. Overall, this is another matchup that we think mostly needs some time to breathe and develop.

They are wondering if current results aren’t more linked to the map pool than to balance patchs. Also July’s results in Aligulac seem quite different from June’s, and might be different from August’s.

They mention though that there is some kind of controversy about TvP actual state. My opinion is that they are giving themselves some time before judging.

I’d also like to mention that the current classic equilibrium at the highest level seems to change, as their are some players returning (DRG, Parting) with really impressive performances, while new ones do arise (Clem, possibly Astrea). And so with Serral, Rogue, Dark, DRG and Reynor that makes an awful lot of really excellent Z players near the top.

Wait & see is what I would say, personally. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

“Terran has to put effort into winning. Blizzard, this isn’t fair…”

11 Likes

Serral win WCS Global Finals 2018 with only 1 build order.
And generaly Zerg player spam 1 or 2 build orders.

Macro better.

Multitask better.

Micro better

14 Likes

You can do that when you’re better than everyone. Maybe Terrans should start working on their game instead of whining about everything?

11 Likes

You know that’s their job. They are supposed to create new build orders and strategies not using MMM vs everything. They have to adapt to the meta and that’s what zerg pros are generally doing. That’s what all BW pro gamers did back then and that’s the way it should be.

Nowdays everyone is just coping some build and repeating it like parrot in the ranked and then rages that it won’t works vs everything. Be creative and stop whining non stop for your own failures. Stop using pro gamers as excuse for nurfs and buffs, we all know that you only care for yourself and want to get easier wins.

I honestly wish that one day Blizz would say “That’s it we won’t touch the balance anymore, deal with it” Then maybe some people would be more creative and we will see some interesting strategies. Now all you do is whining like a kid mad that it isn’t getting something for free.

4 Likes

What’s this 1-2 build order they spam?

You can only do that when your race is broken. Every Terran and Protoss pro players play so much different build orders because you can’t win with the same strategie if your race is not OVER BROKEN.

16 hatch
18 gas
17 pool

the unbeatable Z build.

2018 was two years ago
Z is not really a build order race, its a race with few opening options because timings on the past were being nerfed every time.

2 Likes

Every time a Zerg does a unique build you cry about it all over the forum. Inferior Terran and Protoss players have to learn how to play better to beat Serral.

5 Likes

If you think Terran economy is not good enough, your macro just isn’t good enough…

5 Likes

So when a race reaches 55% in a single month a nerf is needed, well, TVZ was at 54% in January, remember me how blizzard nerfed terrans in response

3 Likes

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
I have said in different occasions that the only way to stop whine and the sense of entitlement is to …freeze SC2 forever (just like BW and balance the game with Maps).
They whine because whine works (a kind of moral repugnant extortion), if whine would stop to work (game freeze) the whine will cease just like the fire that dies if you cut the oxygen.

2 Likes

If you really think every time you see MMM it’s a same and unique build, you’re brain don’t understand how Terran work.

Said the platinum Zerg trying to defend Zerg race since 3 years.

Terran are already super creative. TY just show us new strategy every new BO he play during GSL. But even with this creative god player Terran can’t win because this race s*ck.

In other hand, you can see Zerg playing the same build since 3 years and Protoss do almost the same thing.

That might’ve been almost true in 2016 (it wasn’t, but you were definitely at a disadvantage) but you have no right to be saying this in 2020, sorry.

1 Like

Nah man, Terrans are supposed to win with 0 effort. Anything else is unfair.

5 Likes

Diamond guy think he know better the game than me :slight_smile:

Another low master zerg NA = low diamond EU thinking he understand the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe I should switch to Terran and get some easy mmr? :thinking:

1 Like

Another copy paste meta EU terran thinking he understands the game :rofl:

The amount of times that I’ve played against people like you and just roflstomp them because you just play by the numbers, exactly what I’d expect from someone who copies pro player meta… It’s getting really old. You wanna use this insult? Go ahead, my confidence isn’t shaken lol. You wanna put your money where your mouth is and get masters on NA? Then you can really talk.

edit: oh sorry, didn’t realize you were replying to stretch in that part of your post. But fun fact: this is one of my alts I use to practice builds with. My main is m3.