How's everyone doing?

An important note.

Charmed haven’t reacted to my responses. Not even once.

That being is scared of me.

1 Like

Spirit of the Law is pushing his Japanese agenda too much.

At least he’s honest about it.

He also called Goths an F-tier civilization. That’s a grudge.

I disagree, spamming Huskarls until either your enemy or your economy is completely and utterly annihilated is a hard tactic.

@TheBentOne is correct, simply personal preference. For some reason, I never liked the Druid. I briefly tried him, didn’t feel good to me.

I loved the Assassin though. I liked her style of weapons and martial arts abilities, with a few traps thrown in. I also wasn’t too big on a Blessed Hammer Build Paladin, but loved most other builds; especially Zeal. For the Sorceress, I loved Fire-based builds, but also did all and a mix.

I played way too much Diablo II: Lord of Destruction in the day, and I’d love to see a modern remaster of it.

For Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer, my most played Class would be either the Demon Hunter or Crusader, followed by the Wizard.

Cool, looking forward to it. Thanks for the info.

Stumbled upon his vids a while back. Some rely informative stuff which helped me quiet a bit to get better at the game.

1 Like

Any other games you play? I’m usually into strategy and survival but now I’m neck deep in Red Dead Redemption 2.

I have several games on the go, actually:

I really enjoy fighting games and I’m a big Mortal Kombat guy, so I’m playing a lot of Mortal Kombat 11. I’ve put in over 200 hours into that game since it launched in April!

I’m also enjoying Killer Instinct (2013) on both my PC and Xbox One X (as it’s part of Xbox Play Anywhere). I haven’t played it Multiplayer yet though.

I’m playing through The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition and am close to completing “Dawnguard” for the first time. I played through the retail game on my Xbox 360 back in 2011 through 2012, but never picked up the DLC.

I’ve also been slowly replaying the Campaigns for StarCraft II for what may be a final playthrough. I completed “Legacy of the Void” recently and need to start “Nova Covert Ops.”

Lastly, I’m slowly playing through my own StarCraft: Remastered Custom Campaign, “Interbellum,” with StarCraft: Cartooned. I released it in three Mission Packs and completed Mission Pack 1 last summer; need to do the other two.

When I get all of the above done, I want to get back to and finish my playthrough of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition, as I’ve never actually finished the game and I’ve been playing it, on two different platforms, since 2006!

I have a playthrough of Doom 3: BFG Edition that I’m working on, and I’ve been enjoying Halo: Master Chief Collection (Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary at the moment) and Halo 5: Guardians via Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox One X.

I have too many games on the go!

How about yourself?

Well as I said nowadays I mostly just play Red Dead Redemption 2. I play StarCraft 2 co-op or campaign almost daily and lately some Heroes of the Storm as well. Also Democracy 3 and Total War Warhammer 2.

1 Like

I have been sinking a lot of time playing Hades and Monster Hunter World. But lately, I found community content for Opus Magnum, it really reinvigorates my enjoyment for it.

1 Like

I’ve been playing WoW Classic. My orc shaman’s up to level 54.

1 Like