How you all hide your info in the profiles

yeah like theres guys who you click on there profile and you see nothing, no ladders no other bs just blank other than match history. How you all doing this. Please explain would love to know. ran into to to many other people on team games where you cant see there profile what soever and i want to be just like them cool kids.

Only cowards hide their profiles or to not show they are the stone league. Like the babayaga that had t he impudence to insult everyone while having a no league and hidden profile. and before you ask I have linked my profile before last I played this game was between the Diamonds and got tired of protoss, now the game may be better balance idk for ladder but I dont play it.

I am not sure what do you mean “players with hidden profiles in the team games”. Players can hide their profile here on forums, but not in-game.

1 Like

um yeah dude first ive said nothing about team games. and second yes they can 100% hide there profile in game.

what were you talking about then, if not team games? I played between 2010-2011 and 2016-until today, have never seen a single player with hidden profile in-game, how does it even look like?

lol my bad didnt think i said about teams, but yes theres players out there that there profile is 100% blank and yet they have games definitly on there account. the profiles blank, like no mmr, no ladders, no nothing except there match history, yet they have + such and such games, talking like 10k+ or even any for that matter. all you can see is win loss record. they have played ladder and have won plenty of of games so theres no reason the ladders are blank let alone mmr for each vs mode. Im just wondering how its done. like are they using a hack program to hide there stuff or is there a setting ive totaly missed that allows this. just curious cause i see it all the time.

I can be another bug. There were tons a players with 0 MMR or even negative MMR. I myself remember how in pre-made team my partner got placed in the league, while we had to play 3-4 games so that I got into the league too.

So I would think it either a bug, or they play only unranked, as there is no such setting. If you play only ranked, you do not get placed in the league, you do not have MMR in your profile and no statistics change, only the history of matches.

The simplest way to hide on the ladder is llllllllllll