How to win every TvP - instructions inside

What about if I make 70+% in TvP as a mech player?

What if TY stomps classic with mech?

What if maybe you are the one who is bad?

because TY can win vs classic even with reapers, blink stalkers and immortal full counter to mech, i cant imagine scenario when protoss can lose vs mech with blink stalkers/immortals

2 Likes

Blink stalkers against tanksā€¦ sure buddy, whatever you feel.

blink - oneshot tank - run, then repeat, what a problem?

2 Likes

it should be like this: blink - oneshot tank => lose half of the stalkers to other tanks - run => lose another half => good trading.

1 Like

I dont think the OP realizes that siege tanks outrange disrupters still.

Oh hey, I figured out why you lose TvP: your opponent has an entire army and you have only 1 tank. My suggestion would be to make more than 1 unit.

make mass bc and collect free win

They donā€™t out range them.

They do. Disrupters have just under 13 range

Actually they have 13.5 range because of the splash damage.

1 Like

Mech works at times, but has also been face-rolled by Protoss players who didnā€™t even know they were facing mech (Patience).

1 Like

LUL. I guess pro protoss are 1000MMR below their terran counterparts right ?

If only tempests were a good counter to BC theses days uh?

1 Like

They are. If you have enough tempests, you can 1-2 shot BCs whereas their only response is essentially Yamato which requires them to traverse through your range. Thatā€™s 10 range vs. 15, where Tempests are 2 shotting BCs. You need 14 tempests to 1 shot, but 7 will 2. Just have multiple control groups of tempests and shift queue.

ā€œBut the BC will just teleport away after this first shot!ā€ Congratulations, you just won the fight without losing your tempests either.

1 Like

Except BCs just donā€™t give a f*ck teleport right into your face, spam yamato and you lose the fight. There is nothing that can compete against BCs in lategame TvP thatā€™s a fact. TvP lategame is HEAVILY in favour of terran at high level with new EMP, thor and BCs

Ghost counter everything that have ā€œProtossā€ in their name. Just one spell and half their HP gone.

2 Likes

Feedback was totally OP, though, so had to be nerfed. These guys are hilarious. They would nerf the Nexus aesthetics for looking too cool. Probably going to graffiti Toss buildings in the next patch. Gateway going to be looking like a train car. The ones with just profanity on them.

1 Like