How to solo Coop missions?

I wanted to try doing some coop missions myself, but asking people to leave so I can try soloing is a bit unreliable. Is there any mod or arcade game that allows this it works pretty well?

There should be, but I forgot the proper search terms to use (“Murago”?).

As for the public queue, perhaps post in the Coop chat box/room and ask if anybody would be willing to form a party with you with a specific CO (probably Raynor so won’t have passives and global abilities affecting your run. And just float away the CC if need be), and just immediately leave

I searched up that maguro thing and when I entered the game I just saw nothing. Is it a test map or something like that?

Asking for people to join to quit is kind of impractical. What I really want is an arcade game that lets you pick coop maps and mutations as well as set masteries and prestiges. Then let you solo it.

Search for “[mm]”. That will bring up all the Maguro maps. There will be three of each map: one for each race.

Here’s a guide to the MM maps. You can enter “-info” in the pregame lobby chat to see all the commands. From what you describe, you likely won’t need the commands. Everything you want to do can be done in the pregame lobby UI.

Here’s an easy reference guide for the commands if you want to play around with them.

5 Likes

I got it working. Thank you. This is just the info I needed.

It’s rude to ask someone to leave after they sat on a queue.

If you ask on the in-game chat BEFORE queuing, you might get someone to help you.

you could just create a second account and use 2 pcs, then leave with the other account.