How to pass Stargate Walls?

i just have problem on pvp matches .i have good army relatively and generally more advanced than my competitives in the begining of the game.but they play very defensively and using the stargates as a Wall and they eliminate my army advantage with these defensive mod while they doing more advanced army.how can i pass these stargate Walls with most efficient way?
thank you for your reply in advance

Blink Stalkers! And warp prisms (may be).

3 Likes

that might work thank you for your reply

Blink Stalker and continual pressure at their face to force panic would be my bet.

Warp prism tends to get shut down as soon as one phoenix pop.

1 Like

a DT rush would also be possible to end the game, do a lot of damage or at least force a robo or 2-3 oracles.
(DTs before blink rather - if you focus on denying detection like the robo or pylon that powers the robo, cannons, you won the game. I saw something like that a couple of times in pro matches.)
You can then go into archons + other stuff. I would definitly get a templar archive vs. mass air as storm + archons destroy mass voidrays and with rapid fire, you can feedback the oracles and phoenix (and then morph archons).

Do you have problems with vision vs. a star gate opponent? Does hallucinated phoenixes from 1-2 sentries help to track the enemy army movement?

Tbh. When you see a stargate just take a nexus.