How important is the gas for Swann?

sure. why would i argue with that. if i recall correct two or three years ago some1 posted “offical” blizzard statistics for coop. it showed that “brutal” is by far the most played difficult level and also succesfully finished in ~90% of all started matches. since it become even easier due to p0-p3 its not about if you crush the enemy but how convincing. im sure you can win any map with mass goliath only, no problem whatsoever.

yes. macro wise its better to get your FE asap but whatever floats your boat. cooldowns kill the first ship anyway. kudos, if you do it to help your abathur to get rollin. otherwise its just a slower start then instant FE

yes, i paid attention. you had the gas/mins to supply a second factory (which is btw only 150min) so even if you dont fully utilize it, it still benefits you.

maybe we are lookin at this stuff from a different angle. im not trying to win. im tryin to get everthing usufull asap, while not riskin to get serious blows. i was already irritated when you describe the DoN watcher as a thread :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s for dang sure.

Based on your replies, I’m just gonna leave it. I feel I’ve tried my best to explain everything.

1 Like