Hots Traumatizer

He is actually a Probe. Not a Protoss.

As somebody who was equally allergic to zerg, that mission was pretty painful for me as well. Static D isn’t enough to hold back their attack waves on its own, so you need to keep some queens at home to provide healing and mobile support. You can use zerglings at first, just to make up for the slow production, but in the end you want queens simply because they stay alive after fights.

Exactly, hide the wonderful Kerrigan I do not hide. But my knowledge of zarg gameplay is zero.

Thank you traitor of the Dominion

Technically, Narud just subverted the Dominion. He died well before he had the opportunity to move against it.

The last mission of the Umojan

Do not be racist, probe are protoss

I like this guy.

#proberights

1 Like

Probes are mechanical creations made by Protoss. I am not racist, I am specific.

By the way, just focus on macro. More Hatches might be unusual for a Terran, but you need the Larvae.

1 Like

I’d send a Probe to Uranus but the UED is watching out for xenos.

Who said I think Probes are inferior to Protoss.

Thanks for the tips: 3

Engage with Kerri’s Kinetic Blast to take down Bunkers and Queens before engaging with the rest of your army. Keep Queens in healing range.

By the way, once you get past this mission I would go with an army or Roaches and Hydras as your bread and butter once you beat Kaldir.

Vile Roach strain is incredible.

Yes, my mistake (I forgot about his being a xel’naga and not a human)

I will improve my macro with zerg

I see, you do not believe in the sentience of the probes … organic …

Hydche death Ball
Thanks for the tip

They are Probes. They don’t need to be called Protoss to be alive.

I would like to add one more thing; you need a new mind set. Unlike Terran and Protoss, the Zerg got one building for everything. So you need to build a second hatchery about the same time you usually build your first Barrack.

Also, pump Queen non-stop. Let your gas guide how many of them that you have. Zergling is quite useless, but dumb mineral on them whenever you ran empty on gas. A Zergling deals more damage than 25 minerals in your bank.

1 Like

Thing with this army comp is, that it always felt a bit like bioball. Later on you add some Brood Lords as a Siege Tank stand-in and you will feel right at home. Some Mutas as a mobile force, some Ultras because Ultras are freaking OP…

I never liked units you get from Char (Aberrations and Banelings).

Hydras even have a adadptation that is basically stim.

1 Like

Of course they need, flesh and metal are equal