HotS: don't you think there should be one more mission?

I know the game is dead, but sometimes I’m thinking about it, and suddenly it came to my mind - why there are only 2 space missions when we have 3 all over other locations?

Look, there is a place in the storyline for the first mission in space - Kerrigan is almost dead and Abathur miracleously brings her to life. But… what if he would need some ingredients / essence to do it? And here we go!

I have 2 ideas for this mission.

1/ Similar to Return of Templars in LotV, but with a twist. We control Zagara (larger swarm queen), Stukov and Dehaka (both ready to be used), and the mission is split to three parts (actually four, wait a minute). The twist is that every chapter uses mechanics from some classic game. Zagara can protect drones excavating some essence in a tower defence style, with swarm hosts, lurkers, impalers etc. Stukov part may ressamble… a saper from old Windows (he is great strategist, isnt he?). and Dehaka part can be similar to… SuperMario 2d game. “We are gonna observe you Dehaka,but there are some spacedust problems with vision!”). And there should be four final part of this mission with… Zeratul. No mission of Zeratul in HotS - but we know he would do everything in order to keep Kerrigan alive. What he shoud do? He could travel to “dark and distant world” from WoL Protoss campaign or even… return to the area from Brood war secret mission and find final essence there. It could be ever made based on SC1 look and engine, with new quest. That would be so much fun!

2/ And this is even crazier - Leviathan could travel to wormhole, where heroes or small armies can make trips to… Draenor and Sanctury. And fight there creatures from Warcraft3 and Diablo2 games! Ofc in a visual style of old games, could be like a proper RTS intro to Heroes of the storm. OMG, that could be a banger!

Any other ideas, guys?

oooo and one more idea - where could missing esseence be? in a place with a lot of essence - I mean the shuttle Niadra conquered. And as Niadra obeys Kerrigan, she would of course refuse Zagara’s order to sacrifice herself. Thus we could have the second HotS mission ZvZ with boss fight Zagara v Niadra at the end, symetrical to Kerrigan against Zagara one. And such a cool and elegant end of Niadra arc. Eh… :frowning:

Its not a matter of the game being dead. Its development ended over 3 years ago.

Can’t wait for you to make a mod of this instead of making things up for fun.

I just wanted to exchange some funny ideas and get to know if you have this feeling there is a missing mission too. Maybe I wasnt clear enough and thats why your posts miss my point

Instead of starting by saying the game is dead, one thing you could have done would be stating your ideas even though they’re based on campaign, and only at the end mention that “the game is dead”, BUT “in case someone is up to make it in Arcade”.
This may be more optimistic and inviting.