HotS Campaign Character Conversation Issue

When on the leviathan I can only enter conversation with certain characters. Currently on the planet Zerus and neither Dehaka nor Zurvan will speak when clicked on despite the conversation icon of my mouse coming up and them highlighting when hovering over them.

I’m experiencing the same problem. I started my campaign yesterday. Bookmarking and hoping for a solution. Google wasn’t helping.

Same issue. I had problems with Wings of Liberty too, with each mission ending just taking me to the Laboratory with no credits and no cutscene. This was resolved by my just re-loading the Victory save, but with Heart of the Swarm, reloading the Victory save just drops me back into Leviathan with no conversation cutscenes

Same problem right here… I have just about finished heart of the swarm and got nearly all the achievements in it and I can’t 100% it cause I cannot interact with all the characters at the end (rally the troops - cannot be completed). I have a manual save here just so I can go back and hopefully finish it up
But lots of people are having problems with interaction and overwriting saves

Did this get quietly patched? Suddenly my HOTS campaign is working perfectly

I still have the same problem, black screen in mission intros and no cutscenes. Never got that quiet patch …