Hotkeys for Enabling/Disabling Music and Sound Isn't Working

Whenever I try to renable sound, it constantly disables the sound, making it impossible to hear anything, I was having problems with Ctrl + Shift + F, which follows your current unit, but that’s stopped, but I still can’t hear anything from Starcraft II.
I also apparently can’t put links into my post, so I’ll show this through words, and hopefully when I get 20 posts, then I can post in the picture.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561564617873031189/584592220011888662/unknown.png
Sound Disabled (Control + Shift +S)
Music Disabled (Control + Shift + M)
Music Disabled (Control + Shift+ M)
Sound Disabled (Control + Shift + M)
Sound Disabled (Control + Shift + M)
Note that I never was able to renable any of it. IS there a reason?

So while in lobby or game, are you seing this pop up constantly? What happens if you manually reenable the sound/music via the buttons in the options then okay it?

Idea 2: You may try a repair on the game through the Blizzard app

Idea 3: I’d question a hardware problem maybe with your USB port, keyboard or otherwise. Try unplugging your keyboard, then while in the menu, change the sound/music to on using the buttons, okay it, then report what happens.

You may want to repost this in the Tech Support forums.

I repaired it, and it worked, thanks for the help!

Thanks for telling us how you fixed it. Would be nice to know how to do that, as it’s not working on my computer now when I accidentally pressed ctrl+s.

1 Like