H&H P3 Viability / Balance

So, I really dig the H&H Play Style. Its fun af.
I decided to prestige all the way up to 3, because unlimited strike craft was appealing, given how much I use them normally. They’re fantastic.

Unfortunately, because of their cost, you cant even field above 10 in a normal game. Even Dead of Night, where the strike craft truly shine as a viable tactic, only managed to get 11 of them out at 2200/2200 cost versus P1 1000/1000 while also having a battlecruiser, because you can’t not also have a standing defense force.

H&H is defensively weak as part of their design.

I have no idea if Blizzard is even doing balances for co-op anymore. Last I heard Blizzard shut down development. If so that’s sad.

There are better ways to go about balancing H&H P3 to allow for stronger use of the strike craft.

No cap on strike craft.

Suggestion 1:
15-20% longer strike craft cooldown.
No change in base 100/100 price.

Suggestion 2:
Strike platforms cost 125/125 or 150/150

Suggestion 3:
Strike platforms cost 200/100 (makes the most sense if price increase is part of the idea of balance, gas is limited).

Suggestion 4:
Rotating Strike Craft. Base platform costs 100/100 as normal. It add option to purchase additional strike craft per platform at 100/100/ea. (second one launches, another is put in its place to deploy).

Basically, the 200/200 is just too dang much for viability.

Suggestion 5:
No platform cap, 100/100 on platform cost.
Increase cooldown on other top bar items by 10%

Suggestion 6:
Cap remains
Platform cooldown/build time reduced by 50%

Pretty much all good ideas. H&H P3 was the source of a lot of discussion pretty much as soon as prestige was introduced, right away people considered it a big downgrade from P0.

But unfortunately it wasn’t cleaned up in the few patches we got after 5.0 before the dev team was cleared out, so it’s stuck as it is at this point.

That’s a damn pity. It really is. Who bought Blizzard this time? Microsoft? You’d think there would be at least a skeleton crew for development for the game since it still brings in income.

I mean, I have every commander at this point. I finally recently bought Zeratul and Fenix. Each commander was what, $5-$10/ea? I mean, that’s like… between all three games, I’ve given Blizzard nearly $310-400 for Starcraft 2. People can still get the game for free, and people still do, and still purchase commanders.

Figures that some pencilneck pencilpusher probably came along with the hurrrrrrrr burt wer cern merk mer merney erf wer derrrrrrrr therrrrs.

I miss the Blizzard of the 90s so much.

AFAIK, Sc2 makes so little income compared to their other games, it may be amongst their lowest.

As for other ideas…
—some have said to let SFP hit air. I’d say air only does 20% to 50% damage?
—Another one is it only costs 1 or 0 supply. Given their relatively prohibitive cost, it shouldn’t be an issue.