Help, can't ever win tvp

For the last few days I’ve won every game against non toss (except one disconnect) and lost every game vs toss.

I’ve tried looking at the replays but I’m too salty right now to come up with any takeaways other than ‘click stuff faster’ and ‘hope the other guy isn’t toss’.

Any advice would be appreciated, here are some replays:

… okay site says I can’t post links, how to people share replays here?

What I do to beat toss is instead of walling off the ramp with one supply depo, one barracks and then barracks addon (Tech lab/reactor) is I wall off with one supply depo and two barracks. Regardless of how you position the buildings, you should have atleast one that can build a tech on. (Build a tech lab after you build a reaper or after you build 4 marines.) After that, build a factory and either add it to barracks attachment (So you can make seige tanks.) then build a Starport. (For medivacs.)

So your opening force will be marines/seige tanks/medivacs (And maurders if you use addon for barracks)

Depending on whats going on, you want to expo. Sometimes you should/sometimes you shouldn’t, depends on how aggresive you want to be and how aggresive the other guy is being.

Side note, Do you know how to counter Zerg Roach/Hydra?

This sounds similar to my build… i normally do reaper -> fe. Then get a react on first rax… throw down a fact another rax and get tech lab on each of those…

As for that zerg comp id probably do mmm + tanks. Not sure this is ideal but ive had much more success with drop harassing zerg than toss.

Marine Maurder Medivacs was going to be my next attempt, but I have yet to come up with a good build order. It is difficult to get enough tanks and medivacs at the same time. I also need to work on being able to defend 3 bases…I normally start attacking and try to stay on the offensive while I build my second and third. I’ll give this some thought. Hope what I suggested helps. Also, forgot to mention. Obviously, you want to get stim pack, but I try to get 1/1 asap after that, If i can’t get both then I always go for armor, hope all that helps.

That’s how you post links:
https://imgur.com/PNmfURj
Or like this _https://imgur.com/PNmfURj