Hello M'Ladies I'm back!

Man so much has happened during my four year break from this game, I have recently got out of a toxic relationship with my girlfriend after her friend told me she cheated on 3 guys behind my back, I found out its true so I’m free from that crazy insane control freak now! :slight_smile:

I was so saddened to hear about geoff Incontrols Robinsons passing away, that was really big hit to my face and I feel for everyone who was close to him as I have recently suffered the loss my my dearest mother.

I recently started to ladder again when I can and I found playing very fun and enjoyable weather I was winning or losing I have a couple questions though, I main zerg and I always have what should I be doing to beat mass widow mines? I find it’s extra hard to beat that if he has a ton of them and I try to go around but I still have to deal with his army while it sits on top of them.
Also! During early zvz I’ve noticed my style of play is weak to what looks like a roach timing attack, what is the best way to beat this? And secure a good old fashioned macro game?

Am pleased to be back M’Ladys

4 Likes

Hi Ksuen! The skype chat group still exists, you should come join us for casual conversation that is occasionally about StarCraft!

Who are you? Are you relevant?

The real way to beat widow mines without needing GM+ ling micro, is vipers. Vipers are the real hive tech since broodlords and ultras got nerfed into the ground. (Thors outrange and hard counter broodlords now).

In ZvZ, the current meta is one of these 3 options: a roach timing, a roach ravager timing, or trying to push for mutas to either kill their base or kill their roach army. People who like to macro either use the mutas. After you kill the roaches or his workers, you can then maintain map control, and push into a late macro game where you are ahead.

I remember you from way back when. The best success I’ve had against mass widow mine is getting a very large army with about 12 EXTRA speed overlords. Spread the OL and send them over the mine field just ahead of your army. You force a lot of micro if they don’t want to lose everything.

ZvZ is interesting now. Roach ravager is very strong mid game and the ultimate end game is hydra lurker viper, period

This is to Kelthar, I would so much love to be back in that Skype chat I miss every one

Good news, it still exists. No idea on how to get you back in, been a long time since ive actually screwed around with Skype, but i’ll figure something out.

R.I.P. Incontrol 2019.

I got in Kelthar, thanks for your response

Nobody but if you read carefully you can see traces of red/blue hair pc crap in him.

Nope but like all snowflakes he likes attention.