Heart of the Swarm Brutal 20 achievement bug

Achievement Heart of the Swarm: Brutal 20 stuck. Progress shows 0/0 or 70/70. Can’t get the achievement. I’ve seen some bug reports from 2015 and 2016 but they do not contain any resolution. Is this bug solvable? It looks like it exists from the very first release. Yet still not fixed.

UPD. It looks like replaying couple of missions fixed the problem.

3 Likes

I understand there’s a chance that some missions were beat on brutal either while offline or achievement server was down. I have done almost every mission twice now and I have no indication of which one is not counting.

Hey LordScar,

I had the same problem since 2016 with that achievement. I started again with the new campgain. Some of level’s are missing items and the characters are freaking out. I hope it get’s fixed.

Walter Chow

Hey all,
I have the same issue. I had 9 games on brutal few years ago, and I’ve done the campaing again (but not in brutal). Now I’m completing the achievements and I had no problems to get the 10 & 15 victories, but now I have 18 and I’m stucked (the counter is in 15). I’ve repeated several missions due to your comments, so now I can see the 18 victories on my files, but it is not working.
Any solution that do not make re-start again? It’s the only achievement I’m missing :frowning:

1 Like

Hey Guy’s,

I hope they fix The Heart of Swarm guy’s. I was playing team ups this week and the AI mismatched different skill levels. I hope they fix the problem cause it was continuing on since Friday. There is something wrong with teams. Thanks.

Walter Chow