Get Rid of BC blink

I agree with it requiring vision or something, map folding is stupid, it should be costly somehow since its so powerful.

I’d rather the BC be actually effective for late game scenarios… Make it slow and strong so it can actually help the weakness of Terran late game and remove the gimmick tactical jump…

So many gimmicks now in LOTV, so frustrating.

I agree that BCs are strong but a nerf is enough, Tactical Jump should require a vulnerable 4 seconds cast time followed by the invulnerable time and non cancelable just like Yamato, this would give some extra time to position Queens/Stalkers to defend incoming BC wile not giving Infestors the ability to shut down their escape.

I also like the vision requiring argument because it’s not that hard for Terran to get vision and in the early game they would have to be a bit less greedy to scan instead of mule to harass. Imo this would make this early push more fair since BCs seems to never scale down in the game, and to rush them this early like Terrans are doing doesn’t seems to have any downside to it.

1 Like

Nope, as long as tactical jump is in the game and the bc takes good trades it will be rushed and terrans will still yolo straight into zerg bases. There is absolutely no reason to build a banshee instead of the bc right now, its better in every way and is barely a detour from the standard 1-1-1

Tactical jump needs to be removed. Not nerfed, removed. Its either that or make the bc trash again. Im for more unit diversity, so lets remove the problem and keep the unit trading well.

I agree but so long as Terran is forced to harass they will need stupid stuff like this to give them options so they aren’t totally predictable.

I’d gladly trade tac jump away for some other changes though. I hate map folding mechanics especially ones like this POS.

How terran can lose vs BCs in tvt? You not have 2 ravens+vikings? Then you just are noob, sorry.

1 Like

The endgame of tvt is usually just mass viking vs mass viking, then you can add in a few bcs and ravens (to counter enemy bcs), so i agree that bcs arent usually good in tvt but in end game they become kind of insane.