Game not wanting to launch

So download file corupting my launch for starcraft 2. I have done the Restart computer, delete Reinstall game, the search and repair setting for StarCraft 2. Here is my error code its given me 0AABA080-EEAB-418B-AED7-438E4E6EB9CD

Help Article: StarCraft II Doesn’t Launch

Do you have Onedrive active? If so, it’s not compatible with SC2.

You’ll need to unsync the Starcraft II folder in your Documents folder. Note that simply uninstalling Onedrive one won’t fix it. The folder needs to be unsync’ed.

1 Like

Ok so far this has helped, but it will not allow me to unsync the Starcraft 2 file that is inside the documents. Yes the “make all files available” is off

If it won’t allow individual folders, unsync the entire Documents folder itself.

2 Likes

I have gotten it fixed and loaded, thank you so much for your patience and time. I’d say this was resourcefful and directed well. ~Zerg Enjoyer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.