Galactic Conquest Idea

So I was thinking about the old galactic conquest mode in Battlefront 2. I wanted to try to put together something like that, but with StarCraft 2.

Here’s the pitch: Fight for control over a mostly uncharted sector of the galaxy. Create a character, similar to a TTRPG, that you will use as your avatar. This character will have offensive and defensive stats attributed to their “ship”. When someone tries to invade a planet on a turn then they play a game of StarCraft 2. If they win then they add their offensive stat to the invasion score. If the invasion score goes over the defense score, then the planet goes back to a neutral state. If the defender wins they subtract their stats from the invasion score. So you would have to win several times in a row to successfully invade a planet. The goal of the game would be level up your character, make alliances, and ultimately take over the sector. The winner is the team or faction that controls all the key planets.

I have some rules and ideas in place for how it could be done. I just need beta testers to play it once we get a somewhat working system. We would be creating a shared universe of stories as alliances are formed, planets fall and a conqueror emerges

I thought it would be a fun grand campaign we could play, that incorporates StarCraft 2.

um, you didnt get the memo i see. there is no development for sc2 at all. developement stopped a few years back. we will not get new content at all unless microsoft decides to do something with it, but that is highly unlikely