Friend List Problems

Hello after a new Login i can´t see Friends in freind list or they are shown like offline. But they´re not offline, that makes us impoosible to Play with each other

2 Likes

Same problem. Upon launching the game, the automatic sign in doesnt work, so have to do it manually ingame many many times and then it takes forever. So when I finally log in after N tries, I cant see my FL. Happens to my friends as well, they experiencing the same issue. It happens only on EU servers though, I can easily, on first try, login on Asia or NA servers.

In the meantime when I started writing this post I just tried to restart the Blizz app, but I get the “Its a busy day for Blizzard services” window and Im in a queue, which says it will let me in for 2 minutes, but its already 10 minutes and nothing happens. Thought I’d mention that as well, because its the first time Im seeing this and seems like its related to the other issue.

Same problems for me. Last three days I have been prevented from playing Coop with my friend around 19-22 CET on EU servers. Login queues, Battle net friends are not loading, and friends not shown ingame in SC2. It is very time specific as everything appears to be fine earlier in the day. This is a very strange type of bug.

Hey,

I’m having trouble blocking a player cause my list is full or something. Can i still block it because it’s not working. One if the players is a kid or something. He is reporting me cause i’m amuater player. Thanks.

Walter Chow

Did we get a soltuion here.

both me and my mate have reinstalled SC. i can see him in battlenet… and try to add him in Star craft. and it says already a freind… but not listed anywhere in the friend list :frowning:

1 Like

That’s a year old problem and still not fixed.

Is this still not fixed? A buddy and me are trying to play but don’t see eachother online.

I found a workaround:
Unfriend your friend from the Blizzard Launcher then from within Starcraft II add your friend directly from there.

4 Likes

This worked for me, you saved us a lot of exasperation. Thanks

I also have the same issue alas I have removed and added my friend but there was no change does any have any other workarounds ?