Free Commanders are locked at lv5

Hi there, there is a problem with SC2 CO-OP games. I bought all the commanders a few years ago and played normally well. However, I found my three free-commanders are locked at level 5 from last Thursday, and the other commanders can be played as usual. My Reyno, Kerrigan, and Artanis cannot get more experience to be over level 5. As I know, it always happens in a free account. What can I do to solve the problem? It is more like a bug after the latest upgrade.

3 Likes

Same problem for me: Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis are capped on level 5, but they were all on level 15 on the EU server. My EU account has Mastery = 85.

Same for me. Jimmy, Kerrigan and Artanis all locked to lvl 5 but I bought the game years ago and all were lvl 15 until recently, perhaps the last sc2 update? EU

Guys, are your commanders working now?

I upgraded to the Star Craft 2 Campaign Collection Digital Deluxe but Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis Commandera are still capped at Level 5. When I play Coop, it still says I am capped at Level 5 until I purchased the commander. Same here.

I as Well am locked at level 5 with artanis after being above level 15 and the problem hasn’t been resolved for almost a week

Same here. Since the Update at the EU server, my free Commanders are also locked at Level 5.

I did like the site recommanded - i logged out/in and you know what? Nothing happened. Microsoft you were mentioned to rescue starcraft 2 not to beat him to death. #FreeKerrigan #FreeArtanis #FreeRaynor

Can confirm this issue is still live. Purchase order complete, game reinstalled, commanders capped at 5.
Bought it even after finding this account had all its purchases and progress wiped from a few years ago for some reason #FreeRaynor #FreeArtanis #FreeKerrigan