First time in 11 years nothing was done for anniversary

What a sad, sad, ded, ded game.

5 Likes

You may have some sort of neurotransmitter deficiency… the games life ended almost a year ago. You bored? Or just deficient?

2 Likes

Not even an aniversary portrait?, I think they were added around 28 july

1 Like

I hope they do some portraits. But the anno date is 7/27.

1 Like

Hope you are right, but won’t know until tomorrow.

I also really hope they give at least a portrait or something. Starcraft 2 having it’s birthday without even a little celebration would be kind of meh .

1 Like

Blizzard has gone pretty quiet right now. They released the scheduled Hearthstone patch today but without any videos or fanfare accompanying it. As Hearthstone lead designer Dean Ayala said: “Having any celebration is a hard sell right now.”

I don’t know if any 11th anniversary acknowledgements were planned, but either way they’re not going ahead right now.

2 Likes

Blizzard is too busy dealing with their most recent scandal to do anything about a ded game like SC2.

That’s when you know it’s over

No new content like not continuing story in the comics, no new chests, no new maps, no more balans, poor forum mngmnt . Scandals in company. The company is in the crappiest state it’s ever been.

Anyone logged in yet? Did they do something?

I logged in. Nothing was done at all. Absolutely no acknowledgment.

The only portrait u can get is of Myanuz

I mean, balance is more FUBAR’d than it’s ever been, and Blizzard is doing nothing. The sheep are starting to accept their fate in different ways. Some think “maybe this is balanced”. Lmao talk about an ultra submissive attitude right there - get wrecked by apetoss every game and still think “I am the problem - this is all MY fault”. The world has way too little testosterone. I quit playing this game after the last patch and only come back to laugh at the people still emotionally invested into this dumpster fire. There are a million good games out there and if Blizzard wants me to play this one they need to up their game. The PS5 is coming out soon, I still haven’t played through the Witcher nor Uncharted series, and am making my way through Valheim on the PC, and Steam has announced their own mobile gaming platform called “steamdeck”. Adios, blizzard!

The game is abandoned. The league reporting API stopped sending data because of serious bugs which haven’t been addressed in six months.

Blizzard abandoned the game. No new maps, no new balance, not even fix of old bugs.

The game is dying.

Because of 11th anniversary Duke comes back for a while. Isn’t it the best present you could get?

1 Like

This is just sad. I wish they didn’t abandon this game.

3 Likes

Nice to have you back if you could stop whining about Ultras.

The game is like an old man on his last days, still aliev but you don’t know for how long