Fenix Disruptors' Priority

So i recently played fenix and build a bunch of disruptors. Unfortunately, the disruptors have a very low tab-priority (i need to press tab a lot of times before i can actually use their ability)

I am forced to cycle through all of the chamption AIs before i can select the disruptors, which is kinda dumb since all of their abilities are on autocast.

They should really be placed above the champion AIs when you move your army.

I havent really played that much Fenix lately, but i dont think there are many spell casters on Fenix. So the maybe the tab priority should be
Fenix -> Sentry -> Disruptor -> Champion AI -> Normal units

4 Likes

This. Any time I make Disruptors, I have to assign them a hotkey. (Usually the same one as the Conservators.)

I believe ctl Tab goes in reverse order.

Yeah, super annoying stuff. And also the same happened to Nova’s Ghosts.