Feeling alone, stuck and confused? – Good! Then read this! [DEADLINE MET FOR NOW]

heyyy you seem like a sweet, gentle, yet strong man. i will join you! i’m in the process of domin8ing platinum league but my macro sucks and i can’t micro so i was thinking it would be fun to play a lot with friendly people! lemme know if the deadline is met for now already

Hello Ziggza!

Though the deadline has been indeed met for now to reduce the need to check the forum on a daily basis for possible new requests, people who show genuine interest are still always welcome!

Just to give you a heads up - the action takes place in the European server so if you’re originally from the NA then definitely give it some thought before switching servers as it nullifies your progress achievement and campaign-wise (I believe that’ s how it was).

No, I don’t know either why - Blizzard logic apparently. O_o

Anyways if that’s fine then let’s either take it to the discord or battlenet, whichever we happen to meet on first.

Server/region: EU
Battlenet ID: OMEGA#2551
Discord: OMEGA#8509

sounds chill. plus i’ve researched the internet and according to my calculations european girls are totally hot

i just added you as SnapFlapper on eu