[Feedback] Don't like the alert when an ally is attacked

Why am I getting sound when they attack a friend of mine in commanders while playing co-op!? Could you please remove something like this? This is impossible. So add such a setting or remove this nonsense. The error messages are not annoying, but when they attack a friend, a sound similar to “they are attacking” is heard. PLEASE PLEASE REMOVE THIS KIND OF NULL. The man who intervened with me should not have interfered with this comment.

Darkmaster,

This is not a bug so you are posting in the wrong forum.

EDIT: Thread’s been moved to the appropriate forum.

And, you know full well that the game is out of development from the several times, over several weeks, that several people told you.

That’s always how co op is and if you’re being attacked your ally gets an alert. It’s the same way in 4v4, YOUR ALLY IS UNDER ATTACK. Just part of the game bro.

1 Like

this dude is something else anymore. Also darkmaster, your a total knob of a noob. Those sounds can be muted, infact at that point if that message bothers you, at that point you might as well just mute all SC game sounds completely and then you wouldnt have to come here and make super useless post like the total noob you are. maybe try going into the setting and playing around with stuff instead of being a knob.

2 Likes

I think you have a disease. You’re treating me pointlessly! You can’t be this perverted. Please don’t interfere with me. I am an expert in this game. I’m not a rookie or anything. Please don’t interfere with me. If I were Blizzard, I would permanently ban you. Don’t mess with me again, you annoying man.

Okay, then I will use this in a way that works for me :slight_smile: Thank you. But one day I will play this game less. This way you won’t see me in the forums.

The SC2 community will be absolutely devastated about your inevitable departure I’m sure.

8 Likes

I prefer having the alert on.
This is Co-Op after all. I will defend my ally if they run into issues, and they don’t have to really type anything when the alert happens.

The alert being turned off would be a problem. I prefer to have my ally alive.
If the intention is to play the game solo, there’s many campaign modes available out there (check out Giant Grant Games for this stuff).

Meanwhile…

4 Likes

Truly a git gud moment right here.

1 Like

(palms up) Ho’d up. You can turn that alert off? I pay attention to mini map just fine to notice when my ally is… interacting with the enemy. Unless it’s Mengsk ally with his redness super identical to enemy redness. I haven’t had a Stetmann ally in a while so I am not certain, but his satellites being hit constantly triggering the alert is… ugh. Aaaaand Stukov’s stream of Lemmings. Though, I mean, I’ve been playing the game for so many years I think I’ve almost become deaf to the “YOUR FRAND IS DYING” notices.

yep, go to sound settings, lots of options for sound including just lowering the volume on specific things. you can even enable subtitles, now whether those work for alerts, not sure.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.