Fear is the path to the dark side

Fear is the path to the dark side.

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." - Master Yoda

1 Like

Since this is a pointlessly made topic, heres some food for thought: If you say cluster eph but with a f and c and k you get a three day ban for it. so lets see if i get another saying it like this. lol

“I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully”

• George W. Bush
1 Like

Indeed it is. As is virtually almost all the topics on here.

hey look i didnt get banned again. lol

It should be pointed out that everything we do is meaningless because there is no god, we’re going to die and even the sun is bound to disappear forever.

1 Like

We talking full on atheism or agnosticism?

Because I always felt atheism has plot holes too. Like okay the Big Bang created the universe but what caused the Big Bang, where did matter that went across the universe after the Big Bang come from in the first place?

With agnosticism you just get to say I don’t know . Like to me it’s much easier to not be convinced god exist , to having to demonstrate god in fact does not exist.

3 Likes

You do the same with atheism.
“I don’t know what caused the big bang, but it certainly wasn’t a fully conscious entity that has superpowers and chose to create us, and make homosexuality illegal for some reason”

Religion is just a coping mechanism for those who can’t handle reality, the solution to which is militant secularism.

Agnosticism is just what people say when they don’t want to offend religious people.

Your all wrong, the protoss came to this world in its infancy trillions and trillions of years ago, to study the birth of the planet. They were on a peace loving mission to observe and leave no trace. However, one particular protoss by the name of bob had taco bell that day. The rest is history.

But if you don’t know how do you discount that a being of unfathomable power and scale was responsible for the big bang?

Atheism is just as silly as the inverse.

I’ve always found the line between atheism and agnosticism to be pretty muddy. Just because you don’t believe a god exists doesn’t mean you claim to know for certain one doesn’t exist. You simply don’t believe until evidence to the contrary is provided to you.

That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitchens’s Razor.

3 Likes

Could also be final fantasy 9?

1 Like

Great game. Underrated title in the ff series.

Underrated? Isn’t 9 the best of them all?

Well I only played 7, 8, 9 and 10 so my opinion is limited

1 Like

and all the jedi got killed coz of one antsy teen.
seems legit.

“Ultralisk leads to free victory” - DukeNukem