Fandom starcraft balance team

seeing as blizzard sold off to Microsoft ,

and not saying Microsoft is doing a bad job i actually like there balance attempts so far . the game is really looking great agen .

but i got all thease ideas in my head , they may not all be that great , but in my head i think so .

basicly i dont think im the only person with this kind of ideas , and id like to get a team to geahter and make a Fandom version of starcraft 2 units and blances then have some one who is REALY good with SC2 edit , do all these said changes .

in theroy the team would be best blanced with some the fallowing :

a person with a vission for the zerg race
one for protoss one for terran .

then a person with SICK starcraft edit skills

hand full of dedicated testers who will do all they can to expose overpowered and unbalanced units or mechanics .

a person for YouTube marketing

then a person who will get a hold of some the elite players.

… and i think that is all we would need .

as a small team we could easily costume make the game , much faster than the officals , as that , we dont have the pressure they do to changing things . and then release its dreaminess to LowKow with some large names playing it . if the crowd diggs it , i think the official balance team will take said modifications in to consideration .

but id need said team .

1 Like

There is balance team problem is that they all playing tournaments and I think get these dumb nerfs

Nerfing queens instead of focusing on a counter called feed back.

Nerfing infestor visibility. Nerfing banking’s note Zerg side Serra who is agreeing with can compete without but basic ladder being crushed.

Stryker , you are actually one of the people id prefer to help me with this project .

i dont always like your balance ideas , but your flexible in your thinking , you have good understanding of the game and have a passion about the game balance , after that , its realy just math .

I would like to do it

Hey, i absolutly love your idea, and our beloved race definetly needs to be buffed, ever since they nerfed the banes, Zerg has been getting harder and harder to play especially on the lower level. Not everyone plays like Serral. We do not have a strong Zerg representative on a balance council, it seems like Terran always gets their way. For example… when a bane nerf took place among many other nerfes… that is when widow mines were going to have the lase targeting thing and 2 hydra upgrades combined into one… to make up for the new so called CYCLONEs that terran could build 2 at the time for very cheap… But the laser targeting was impossible to do…Even tho it was very possibleto do for protoss just a lil addition to early hellion harass, which was able to take out countless amount of our defensive queens… All it took isd an accidental reaper granade to bouunce the queen of creep just ofr a second… and the ueen was gone…
This patch… im not sure how you guys are doing your ZvPs but protoss became alot stronger vs zerg then it use to be. Our so called balance council doesnt really care about the game, they do care about thir games and their races and it just seems that our zerg voice on the balance council isnt that laud… i assume Scarlett. I dont know. I think if we could simply get the nefes reversed for the past 2 patches (due to TvP Problem that has absolutly nothing to do with Zerg ) We would be great. I dont mean to be racist lol, but when other races get lil buffs here and there for no specific reason and zerg getas nothing… well maybe half of the infestors nefed fungul range, thaat also effects Zerg, The cost of upgades for terrran for example, that is a nerf to zerg in a way. You can prolly tell im a zerg by my very high rrepeat delay lol… wsorry for grammar mistkes. Yea\h I would like to be a part of what you thinking of doing.

I think best way is to fix tech paths Zerg removing tier system and just copy Terran tech structure.

(Pool) banes
(Roach) hydras ( lurker ) spire (great spire)
Infestor pit
Ultras

You might adjust build time but ways it stands it’s needs major over hall. Terran can drop bc in 5 mins it takes brood lord a lot longer.

Now Protoss has same problem in thier tech path and major reason why queen got nerfed because tools Protoss has was buried.