Excellent work on the following balance changes in batch #1

Just try chargelot vs roach. Roaches are a VERY clear hard counter to chargelots. If chargelots are a problem with 2 base at all (I seem to find many of the all-ins are without charge) it’s because they force you to make roaches against immortal/sentry rather than anti-immortal units.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? The Warp Prism got a massive buff recently with its increase in pick up and drop off range. Years? Give me a break.

1 Like

The pick up and drop off range buff was years ago. With the release of LotV.

Official proof please, you are telling nonsense…

Not only that, but drop off range wasn’t changed. At all. It still drops units right below it.

Here’s the thing, warp prism hasnt changed but a lot of other stuff has. Imagine if thor AA aoe was removed to make the thor more of a heavy hitter. All of a sudden ling bane muta is super powerful since its harder to counter mutas. but you cant change the muta because its been the same for many years. Is that fair?

Do you even realize what you writing ? " The stim change will empower TvP 2 base all-ins and make bio-timings in TvZ hit harder and sooner."
So blizzard openly declared they want their game to be only about all ins. Gameplay quality is worse than ever, it is enough that game is only about harrasing workers, never engage you opponents army, just evade his army and kills workers, it is confirmed, from players 5600 i played, they never fight you they try to drop, or split armies and kill your workers and thats it…
Now they promote all ins. Change name to all in craft 2 , literaly tvp is everygame all in and on this patch it will be on 200% all in… Great gameplay, all in all in all in all in all in all in all in all in all in all in all in all in

These guys are saying the exact same things I’ve said about the Stim change and WP change being bad ideas, they also said the rest of the changes are good which is something I also have said: