Editor Login won't accept my Password

That’s about it. I did learn to login in Editor which is when I was rejected a dozen times. Need help please. update: I have changed my password, I can log into play the games but Editor still rejects my new password so I can not Publish nor create new maps. Please Help.

Same! Made a thread about it in the mac forum. Help please!

If I find out I’ll tell you. May have to send a Ticket.?

It works fine for standard dependencies.

Other than that, you will have to -

1. Select File -> Manage Published
  2. Select Region -> Authentication_US_Region (for example) -> Log In

Try this to see if it works.

Hey William, thanks I’ll try it. I had no problem for yrs then bingo.
OK I tried it and there was no “Region” to select but it did have the “Login” so I did try but NO GO Charliebaker, here is what ‘it’ said, “Auth_BGS_Client_Response_Error” so I still need here warriors.

Hi, Midimann, do see my other reply to this issue, or else I might seem a bit repetitive. Thanks.

Williams What other reply?

You can try the following:-

1. When opening up the Editor, there will be a text which prompts up asking whether you would like to log in. Click -> no. (This happens when you are using other dependencies apart from the standard dependencies). When another text message prompts up asking to proceed anyway, click -> yes.
  2. Next, select File -> Manage Published.
  3. Then, select your Region -> Authentication_US_Region (for example) and Log In.

Hope that this solves your issue.

So, how did it go? Does it work?

I believe that this is solved then.

Thanks for hanging in there but some of your wording is not right or confusing. Anyways I did get it to work by doing this, 1) Open Editor 2) click “File” > Manage Published > then in that window you need to choose the “Region” choose of course USA. Now I can login without being rejected. somehow the “regions” got mixed up.