Editor Global Permission Error

Good morning everyone.

This morning ive decided that i wanted to make a mod. quite quickly because vacations are almost over and with a week of time im only able to do what i exactly need. When i got in the Starcraft 2 editor. such a great tool that i admire from blizzard. When i tried to download dependencies and content from the community. Nothing appeared. it was empty.
perhaps is my computer. perhaps are the blizzard servers and its services. perhaps is the fact that ive heard about lots of issues with the dependencies.

A little box opened up and showed this:

[1/4/2020 4:33:12 PM] Warning: Blizzard services error: GLOBAL_PERMISSION_ERROR

But it wasnt only one time. It was everytime i tried to download the dependencies. You see im a fan of this. Both game and its editor. ive purchased most of its content even the deluxe editions from WOL, HOTS, LOTV and The nova campaing. And if guess im quite a fan for skins too.

So i need help to get this fixed. i need to log in the editor and see that the dependencies work. i dont think i need to do an admin permision trick, files, log in manage published. None that has work for me and its annoying to try that since its suppose to work without any of these tricks. So to keep everything profesional and to avoid looking for help on twitter and reddit. i suggest that we can fix this here and now.

Thanks for reading.