DT Cloack should cost energy

haven’t played in a bit. just got off work (11 hour shift at a vaseline factory) and decided to play a few games. instantly lost 400 mmr to toss. multiple DTr rushes. why is DT cloack permanent? as if toss doesn’t already have it easy enough? thx blizzard for giving 400 mmr to toss from me. game is a joke. thx toss for enjoying your free wins.,

this is what we terran players get when we want to relax after hard days work. just smashed by protoss. gj toss.

4 Likes

I dont know why but this made me laugh

6 Likes

keep enjoying your free wins while you make ffun of my job.

2 Likes

DT’s free cloak is clearly bad design, blizzard keeps one of the worst parts of BW for no reason other than to hand protoss free wins. Then they add blink for DTs becaause they want to make Terran lose again and again. It’s shameful.

Stim should gradually kill marine/marauders. Drugs are a poison and slowly kill people in real life so why shouldn’t stim kill units in game too?

2 Likes

:joy: I suggest death units after one stimroll

Yea boy go found raven or turrets for detector

Terran isn’t zerg, can’t just make static defense for no reason and win. Raven is super expensive and requires tech lab, it’s impossibel to work into build and if no DTs you waste a lot of money and time on useless unit

100 mineral turret save game you know

You are so on point and I completely agree on your points that protoss are in a very bad spot and they need some buffs to match terrans! How I am supposed to win a game as a protoss when I can’t even see my units!! Keep bringing this up, you have our support, one day protoss will be on top again!

Terran not like Zerg or Protosses. Can’t just build static for no reason no room in poor Terran economy. Protoss just take 5 bases right away no wayh to punish because blink stalker and blink DT. Push? Blink DT kill entire bases in 3 seconds. Stay at home? Blink stalker kill units then blink away with no opportunity to chase because they out range and blink almost instantly cooldown. Protoss impossible to beat unless you 1000x better than protoss player

“I didn’t scout the Dark Shrine and now I am salty and think the game should be easier for my race cause I am bad at playing this game”

1 Like

Banshees are such terrible units that they should have perma-cloak. As a trade-off, their vision should be reduced by 10% when cloaked.

Exactly anyway dt shrine can be proxy the trick was ealy twiglight res nothing like 30 sec that was call too prepare but you can just use terran logic i must made solid eco against boost probe drop full mule gets auto wins on 5 minute

:smiley: So terrible then you fly on banshee try harass and a lonely photon canon catch it before you can react huh

Yeah that’s a skill problem not a design problem. Send your banshee through safe paths and tell it to wait in safe spaces until you can get back to it. Or you can take risks with the movements - for example, if the opponent is doing a push and his attention is on you you can quickly move-click the banshee then hold position it near a worker line. It’s a decent gamble that he won’t have any units there and worst case scenario the banshee dies for a small chance of grabbing his attention and pulling it away from the main fight.

9/10ths of SC2’s strategy is how to control the game to make your opponent make executional mistakes. You can queue that banshee to move in before the fight starts, then you have 100% of your attention in the fight and he has to decide to disengage and deal with the banshee, ignore it or ignore the fight. You have to be able to time it properly so that it’s hitting as he engages.

:grin:But this can be suited even on mmm against disruptors one second not watch army done after that comes nerf delete disruptors

It depends on positioning and army movements really. If you are looking away while your army is in a vulnerable spot and the protoss is actively sharking around, there is a high risk of a hard disruptor hit, yes.

Bruh but he think it unfair catch army on afk state bough have fog of war it simple who see enemy first

Usually terran which is why protoss lob random disruptor shots into the open.