Do any other terrans feel PVT is imba?

why or why not?

i personally feel it is. toss has economy lead, and army with huge aoe. it feels like as terran you’re forced to do serious damage early game, or get wrecked by a death ball (unless you have micro and multi prong like maru)

2 Likes

Yeah I have to agree on this,especially late game it’s very hard for the Terran in terms of micro management.Especially players in gold/plat and even at master and above they really struggle,because you have to micro your main army,you have to micro your vikings vs all the colossus and micro your ghost and trying to EMP the templars.Where toss just does the ‘‘A move’’ and presses storm couple of times and if the Terran doesn’t play it correctly it’s pretty much a lose.I usually do mine drops,proxy hellion drops or just 3 rax all in or just try to do big impact on his middle game.Double drops at 2 locations work pretty well ,as well.

I know that every toss player will try to say things differently and how Terran is op,but believe me is not,try and play Terran and you will see how much harder is to play it on a higher level compared to Protoss and Terran has to really work for it to win games.

4 Likes