Did not promote to masters 2v2 when MMR is above it

Hi,

I hit 2v2 masters MMR (currently at 3919) and was supposed to get promoted to masters. In the first run through, no promotion screen popped up and we remained in diamond 1. We left the league and played another but still diamond 1.

Minimum and Maximum League Tier MMR both say: 0.

Are there any known fixes so we can promote to masters?

1 Like

No there is no known fix. I have tried leaving league, it doesnt work. Maybe resetting the game client frequently BEFORE the first time you get promoted might work… but once the bug happens its stuck that way.

I dont think bliz devs know HOW to fix it. It has been going on for 2-3 years.

It’s an easy no-brainer fix of putting the right rating values in the correct order based on the rank and tier and then uploading a patch but it’s just that no one has been allocated to fix this problem and thus it has not been fixed. I tried reporting how to get this fixed myself but everything I post seems to get deleted without any response to it when it’s OK for people to destructively trash talk the game but it’s not OK to provide constructive feedback about how to get things fixed. It is, however, nice to know where their priorities are these days.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.