Dehakaburger's Co-op Revamp proposals for Co-op Developers

YES, period.

characters

1 Like

Revamp Proposal Updated
Mutalisk Cocoons

• Please enable Abathur and Kerrigan’s Mutalisk cocoons to have a rally point.

If Dehaka’s Primal Mutalisks (Primal Combat) and Artanis’s Archon fusion have rally points same can go for Mutalisks too.

Hey I would love seeing Dehaka P3 rework a little bit. Not talking about reworking exp gain, where a solo Dehaka would be lvl12 versus lvl9 on Dehaka and Zweihaka on P3. But talking about improving micro.

I’d like Zweihaka spell to fit better with Dehaka like Tychus’ outlaws (you can use whoever outlaw skill when there are set on the same group). So the twins don’t have same shortcut for each of their skills.

Or Zweihaka is a mimic of Dehaka, when Dehaka uses firebreath, Zweihaka also use it at his location. But each devour is separated.

Imo right now, i’m not using that much Dehaka P3, cos the increase of power in the late game is micro intensive and at the cost of early essence.

I have a question for you guys.
What do you think about decreasing Swann’s Drill build time from 300 seconds to 240 seconds (same time as heroes)
Drill is practically Swann’s Hero unit in a sense.

I know this has been brought up several times but what is the necessity of having Death Fleet’s initial cooldown is 600 seconds and Purifier Beam as 450 seconds?
I mean I thought the standard initial cooldown of Ultimate Topbar abilities were 300 or 360 second. What makes these two so special?

I think I missed an explanation.

1 Like

I perspnally would love to see the laser drill’s default build time be 4 minutes

I think that’d be a good change.

I guess they were deemed to strong for early game so giving them a biggest coolup allowed to have a smaller CD later on without messing with early game. I mean can you imagine if like Alarak could get his MS at 6mn or even 4mn with cooldown? So OP it just wouldn’t … Oh wait oO’

For a period of time, at least with mastery, the drill came online quicker than the currently iteration. I rather enjoyed it because of how much quicker you can get to the beam and cannon.

I’d love it if this was reverted.

I wish i can pay mineral to get the drill up earlier or feed Dehaka drone so that i can have him in 10s after game start.

OK, what do you guys think about replacing Dehaka’s “Attack Speed” mastery to Dehaka’s “double essence chance mastery”?

This proposal is for Dehaka P3 where there is not enough essence for two of them to hit maximum level.

I think adjusting the number 15% or 20% would suffice.
Dehaka’s early spawning is to make it hunt so it can level up faster so maybe this change is acceptable?

Against.
I thought of saying: “replace Gene Mutation Chance instead”, but it would turn a set “Favor Army or Favor Dehaka” to a “Dehaka only”.

The way P3 currently work, I’m not really sure how the devs expected games with it to go, but maybe you’re not playing according to their expectations?