Dehaka Prestige 'Devouring One' is buggy, Zerglings, Ultralisks and Ravasaurs cannot attack flying units

Dehaka Prestige ‘Devouring One’ is buggy, Zerglings, Ultralisks and Ravasaurs cannot attack flying units

The reason I’m writing this is because:

‘Devour’ applies its benefits to all nearby friendly units

From what I understand, if Dehaka were to absorb a cruiser or a mutalisk, for example, theoretically and practically the Zerglings, the Ultralisks, and the Ravasaurs as well as the Impaler and the Primordial Hosts MUST be given the ability to temporarily attack enemy air units.

And before someone writes that that would be ‘broken’. It is not because it is a TEMPORARY state, as I said.

Please Blizzard, my appeal to you is that you define and write this out more clearly. Either you take care of it and make sure that the ground units that normally can only attack ground units get this bonus like Dehaka, or you take the descriptions and don’t generalize but explain EXPLICITELY what is going on with the Prestige and what is not.

Thanks for your attention and have a nice Sunday!

Translated with DeepLTranslator (free version)

1 Like

Air effect with Devouring One gives allied units range. The only unit of these it would apply to is the ravasaur.

Then Blizzard should specifiy that and giving a better description of it. =/ and wrong, the ravasaur can’t attack air units even if Dehaka absorbs an air unit nearby.