Dealing with Stank

Karax - Immortals. Fire down with Shadow Cannon. Solar Lance with “set fire” is nice

Stukov - Tanks. Kite with Db’s

Swann - Tanks from afar. Hellbats to tank.

HH - blast with mini-yamato BCs

Oh yeah. On a related note, also great vs. Slayn ELemental on CoA bonus. Go in, wail fire on it without worrying about getting “caccoon-ed”

1 Like

Can’t ever go wrong with 1000+ damage per unit, baby. :3

If I played swann, by the night which stank spawned, I should have decent numbers of wraith. I will fly it over to the stank and start attack it before it come close to the entrance, also manual control laser drill target on it as soon as I have vision.

And drop bots on it if available.

kerrigan can jump to the front while the 3/3 hydras with frenzy riddle it with spines. doesn’t take long.

Mecha zerglings who literally tank him to the point he explodes.

Maybe a few garry auto attacks but thats it.
Greenzone + mechazerglings can Tank him forever

Send Stank a cease and desist letter. Then he’ll understand killing bases is not tolerated. Voila!

2 Likes

Type “Halp” in chat to your Tychus ally while watching the stank destroy your Raynor production structures. This is just an example… I totally have not done that or anything… :lying_face:

Don’t forget to ping.
After all, if some people can think pinging is the only action needed to win a game, there must be some basis somewhere that lead to that.

1 Like

3 hunterlings are more annoying than 1 stank. Hunterlings are the worst things on the face of the earth, especially night 1.

Just ignore them. Do the musical chairs around your main. They’ll get tired and burn up.

For more useful tips, I’m here 24/7 :+1:

Once I got a Swann player who asked me to switch places on DoN when I was playing Jimmy, I was on bot at the beginning, I did it for the lolz, surprisingly, the first night was hunterling one :joy: