Dead unclickable region when playing

UPDATE: Sorry. This is resolved after updating to the latest Windows 10 update (November 2019). I also observed this same deadspot in another game, Frostpunk, when moving my cursor over the same region so I believed it was a windows 10 issue.

Recently, I’ve been experiencing something similar to this post:

where there is an unclickable part of the screen above the command card region (middle right side of screen). If I mouse over this small region, the cursor changes from the sc2 in-game cursor, to the default windows cursor. Moreover, I cannot click on anything within that region (units, buildings etc.). I have always been running in windowed border-less mode.

I’ve restarted the game multiple times, and rebooted computer. I also did a “scan and repair files” from the blizzard launcher. I also tried the old post solution of changing resolution back and forth but have seen no success.

I have this same issue while running windows 10 version 1909. I haven’t seen another fix. I too have tried everything and it begun just after updating to windows 10 from 8.1. Is there any other known fixes for this? It really makes game play not very enjoyable

Has there been a fix to this yet?

I have this problem too. It seems to occur at random times, but it happens less often if there are no other windows besides SC2 running, especially if I close the Battle.net launcher. This seems to make the problem better, but sometimes it happens anyway.