Darks clean sweep

Darks performance as well as the other Zerg players dominating at WCS, GSL Season 3 and Super Tournament II. This should easily display how how the balance is incorrect. I think this is a clear indication that Zerg is OP. There is no way to punish Zerg effectively as Terran or Protoss if Zerg takes a quick 3rd base eco build. With how cheap and versatile Queens are with Transfusion, Zerg can easily defend against any type of early tank or 1/1 upgrade timing. Protoss can barely punish but must do a all in build in order for this to happen. The build time of hatcheries need to be longer. The cost of Queens should include or transfuses should cost more energy. I don’t know I’m not a balance expert. But please fix this David Kim…

Is this a troll posts? I thought David Kim wasn’t In starcraft or blizzard anymore

First of all, David Kim isn’t even in the SC team anymore, he’s on the D4 team.

Second of all, the only reason go 3rd hatch fast is because toss and terran always go fast expansion, zerg has to stay one base up to be competitive, it is what it is.

Third, being somewhat strong and defensive in early game is basically zergs only option. If a zerg decides to cut drones and push, it’s basically an all in for them, as if the attack fails, they lose because they will be behind economically.

This post is dumb, and it’s probably a troll, but this perspective should be good enough of an explanation as to why. If you nerf zerg ability for their defensive options early, you will have to give them tools to compensate.

1 Like

You clearly didn’t get the Round of 8 PLUS (I recommend the pylon show to catch up).

Not taking anything away from Dark’s skill, BUT:

Special vs Rogue was probably the biggest highlight of Blizzcon (after Reynoar Serral but that “zerg vs zerg” we saw often enough…), Special showed everything there in order to beat the very strong Rogue’s Anti Protoss. This gave Dark an easy win as he knew everything about current special.

So a protoss won PvZ and got to half final!

Next up the final… Well again, Serral revealed Reynoars weaknesses against lingbling, Dark did it better and won. Dark had just wonderful submittals.

I’ wont adress the stuff you said in detail, because the others did.