Custom games not loading

Same problem. And on my friend the same.

seems like now the sc2arcade website is not working now for na server

Yeah, I noticed that earlier.

If anyone has communication lines to Talv, someone can let them know.

did blizzard fully patch the people messing arcade this patch?

Unofficial word is Bliz did put fixes in today’s 5.0.13 patch. Hopefully we will find out when the next attack attempt hits.

1 Like

Talv is aware and posted about it in Discord 5 hours ago, so around the time you posted this message. Thanks for everything over the last couple weeks, your patience with people’s… assertive thoughts on the matter :sweat_smile: your level-headedness, composure, and being the only helpful go-between that I’ve communicated with. (Not intentionally discrediting others, if there were any).

1 Like

lol now when you go to arcade now it just gives a fatal error and crashes your game
ED93988E-BF68-4F3C-A7DA-EA989C01B0AB is the error, its weird this time cause there is no lobbies

im getting this error 0A086BA1-41F1-4A1C-BCC3-E6389AFB67CB when i goto custom games on the u.s server

eu working fine

There is 1 lobby. Sadly.

So now the hacker found a new way to screw the lobby system again. This is getting ridiculous.

Hey all,

The expoiters have switched tactics, so the fixes from the recent patch likely aren’t effective in stopping this new kind of attack.

Thanks for the reports. I passed them to Bliz.

The workaround from the original attacks should hopefully still work.

Yep. In less than 2 hours (the earliest I checked, could’ve been minutes?) of Blizzard’s latest patch, they were already using a different exploit to now crash SC2 rather than just freeze it.

This is from Talv in Discord: “Yes. The current exploit abuses some internal 64KB limit surrounding map name / localized strings of published map file. It’ll crash the game before it even decides to display it (so sc2layout / data fix impossible)”

Considering it took WEEKS for Blizzard to fix something that any mediocre developer could fix in a day (probably an hour or two including testing tbh), and less than 2 hours for another exploit to be used, I’m starting to worry this could be the death of the arcade, at the very least the NA server. There’s only a handful of outcomes… The trolls get bored and stop, Blizzard gives it serious attention and fixes the issue and future exploits, if any, that arise later, or… Dead arcade.

Blizzard is a joke, one dude, ONE dude who is salty is causing this much damage and a multi billion dollar corporation can’t figure it out. This is honestly funny and I will tell you now the one dude doing this is LAUGHING he is laughing everyday knowing he is going up against such incompetence. They will do another patch in 2 weeks which this guy will get around within 2 hours also. Because Blizzard doesn’t care to take care of it more aggressively.

The only real solution here is to figure out who this guy is and pass it on to the police. Have him arrested and away from a computer.

the guy doing is it called highvoltage

We know. I mean someone needs to figure out what his real name is and where he lives. Not advocating he gets doxxed. Just that Blizzard, or somebody needs to find that information and submit it to the police. At this point, what he’s doing has to be breaking some kind of law.

same here dude set your task manager to always on top in Options so you dont have to shut your pc down :slight_smile:

Just tried to play for the first time in a while. How is this something that has been going on for almost 3 weeks? This is unreal…

The previous custom interface freeze was done by Koreans, and this time it’s probably the same, damn it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.