Crashing on IMAC

StarCraft is crashing on my new imac after the last patch. it was every game and i believe blizzard updated but it is still crashing at times. my imac start like it is processing with the rainbow circle then the imac freezes then lose connection.

wrong forum. there is a separate forum for mac problems.

Where, I do not see it.

Best Regards,

Mark

Hey all,

If Starcraft 2 is crashing on launch on Mac, try these steps as a workaround:

1. On Mac Apple menu, go to System Preferences/Sharing
  2. Change Computer Name to something different.
  3. Click on Edit and then Okay.
  4. Close Preferences window.
  5. Test game again.
2 Likes

now it is in the mac forum but, it was originally posted in the pc forum. then it was moved. you threatening with killing me does not help.

Seems like it is happening during a battle

Ive been trying to get blue to notice this for about 2 weeks. I’m starting to give up honestly.

I cannot even start the game. My fatal error code is…

37D6483B-7C9E-A7FD-8C258ED94575

You would think this would be fixed in the new patch, but noooooo…

Best Regards,

Mark

if you can afford it, you could just buy a pc to play starcraft 2 on. i would but then, i am kind of rich. i can afford it.

New error code
EG643D84D-1D3F-430C-8E87-70A4FAC03325

Somebody explain this to me please.

Best Regards,

Mark

This is a MAC forum andreasasp2. Invest your money in reading lessons from now on since you can afford it. Gamers are so rude these days.

how rude! i read just fine. i have a better suggestion than the one i posted last time though(what was i thinking?). you could install windows on your mac. that bypasses the mac specific problems. mac os and windows can both run on mac and you can multiboot i believe.

Dude you really need to get a life man. Stop “helping”. Nothing you have to say is useful. You troll every post. We are just trying to fix an issue on the OSX version of the software and dont need you injecting your nonsense.