Crashes after patch 4.10.0

I’m downloading a new Patch. Let’s see.

Patch 4.10.1 fixes the crashes on Mac when leaving a match or lobby.

3 Likes

Yay! OH HELL YES!!!

I’m stunned they did this in less than a week. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Editor and game working again seemingly.

TY Blizzard. <3

1 Like

Any progress on a fix yet?

They released hot-fix already. Game didn’t crashed on me and even let me save replay. Map editor also works.

1 Like

all good, thanks guys!

1 Like

Aye, as earlier mentioned by some posters this should be fixed now. Anybody still having this problem?

2 Likes

finally fixed, thanks now its working like before! Good to be able to play again!

1 Like

True, but I paid for all 3 games, skins, war chests, etc - all of which are affected by this bug

Thank you! Please extend my thanks to those who worked on the fix. I hope we won’t have to deal with this in the future

1 Like

Finally Fixed! Thanks to those work on the fix!

1 Like

Hooray Hooray Hooray !

1 Like

Yeah I also play on a mac but a newer version a 2011 mac desktop that Ive played on since WoL and 0 issues but since the new patch every match when I leave Im crashing. Blizzard really needs to fix there stuff

Thanks for fixing this!

Fixed, thanks to the entire team!!!

The original bug is fixed but I’m finding that the game will now “freeze” and go to a surrender window (as if the connection to battlenet was lost) in larger matches (2v2, 3v3, Direct Strike etc). Lost 5 matches in a row with my teammate because of this (I’m eventually dropped after 60 seconds).

This has never been an issue before. Matches always ran at max framerate on Ultra settings before the patch. I lowered the GFX settings to lowest and played a game and the result was the same.

Something about OpenGL 2.1 being removed has caused a new issue but only during larger mid\late game engagements. PLEASE TEST! Others are reporting the same issue.

This is GAME BREAKING. Please advise!

2 Likes

Locking this thread as the initial issue is resolved. For the Surrender freezing issue on patch 4.10.1, please report the issue on this thread.