Counter to mass BCs

I’m playing at silver-gold league and most of my opponents are terrans with battlecruisers. I can deal with it as zerg with corruptors swarm and as terran with vikings plus bio or bcs. But as protoss I lose. Suggested counters are storms or tempests which both need a lot of control craft, void rays are fragile. Also bcs usually use teleport before of after harass what allows them to deal damage almost free.
People say toss are imba nowadays. So how do you counter to mass battlecruisers as protoss? Photons? Archons? Mass blink stalkers?
Except early harass and very agressive play style.

mass blink stalkers with armor & then shield upgrades (double forge for armor/weapons first).
Expand constantly and have a couple of shield batteries here and there.
More bases, more gates and once you can’t get more damage done, change into tempests (amor upgrades!)

Edit: So TL;DR: More stuff, more bases, more multitasking but mainly upgrades are great offensively and defensively and shield batteries are great defensively for blink stalkers and later tempests.

1 Like

Honesty last BC game I just made mass stalks and they do surprisingly well since they are armored, and BCs aren’t good against armor. Also blink on top of them.