Coop not loading

Since almost a week ago, my coop is just not loading, I tried repairing the game multiple times but there wasn’t any error, everytime I click the ready button is just stuck in 33% or not even loading at all, is not a Internet issue, could it be some Starcraft 2 saturation? Not sure, please help.

You need to just wait and be patient. Sometimes people’s internet connections are wonky. My partner’s game did this about a month ago and I told him to just wait and be patient about it. It eventually got past the downloading point and we played like nothing was wrong.

I also have had issues with it not even letting play co-op acting like I’m in offline but I’m still online. It also reset all my characters levels in co-op.

I’ve had more observations since this post came out. I don’t think I had it as bad as the OP, but did have some moments where it didn’t load, and I had to wait like, 20 minutes, or even the next day. However, those were very rare in occurrence.

i can explain the issue. it is harddrive related. slow harddrives simply can not load fast enough. a solution is to first start a melee game and then start a co-op game right after. the melee games enables you to load some assets. i had the same issue myself, though it is no longer there after i got a new harddrive and moved starcraft 2 to that.