Coop: Not gaining experience on Mastery!

It seems that exp gain still didn’t get fixed? I’ve been lv367 for more than a week now with near 100 games played lmao… tbh expected a fix with maint, but no? Then what happened with maint? XD

2 Likes

Yep. STILL NO FIX! Whats the hold up?

Activision has 9,900 employees, is nobody available to even comment? Even a simple apology and acknowledgement that the issue exists and will be fixed? Definitely impacting how I view Activision and any future purchases

5 Likes

I find it pretty incredible something this big has stayed broken for so long. That said, until fixed, you probably want to stop trying to climb an impossible wall and either: level up commanders who are yet to hit 15, take a break, or accept that you’ll likely get nothing and play because it’s (hopefully) fun for you. Personally I went with the first option.

5 Likes

If you search on Twitter, Blizzard staff are busy tweeting Christmas decorations and puppies lol

3 Likes

My guess is that nobody wants to forfeit their yearly bonus by posting something other than a pre-approved template. And the whole thing has likely turned into a bureaucratic conundrum, where PR beats Legal, Legal beats Sales and Sales beat PR in a perfect paper-rock-scissors fashion, so the situation can’t be resolved without it being taken to some sufficiently higher-up executive, which nobody wants to do, because, again, bonuses may be in jeopardy…

As to the actual fix, who knows if they have been able even by now to figure out what caused such an assortment of bugs to infest the patch… And naturally, they wouldn’t want to break the game further by a rushed fix causing more bugs, so at this point they may be working on a new Mengsk+balance patch from scratch, for all we know.

BTW, it appears that co-op XP stimpack as a single item is not in the shop at this moment.

1 Like

Yeah, this has absolutely nothing to do with Mengsk. I just confirmed that it is happening for my account, and I have purchased exactly zero Co-Op commanders. Free account only. I recognize the fact that my free account means I deserve exactly nothing - this isn’t a complaint, I’m just trying to help by confirming what is not the cause. It is more likely something to do with the additional logic surrounding the stim pack bonus XP.

I have leveled up my new commander Mengsk to master level 11. The next day I tried to play coop and for some reason, it was not able to go above the level 11 mastery, even though the score screen says I’m level 14 or 15. The main screen goes back to mastery level 11. I have played a numerous coop match with my stim pack and it was a waste of my money and time.

FIX THIS PLZ ASAP, cmon blizz, my coop stimpacks are running out

1 Like

obviously there will be higher support priority for their top paygames. people will not work for free, there is nothing we can do about it. the only hope they restore paid stimpacks time for everyone once the bug is fixed in the future.

why dont we go there bliazrd facebook boom the issues ?

1 Like

It’s amazing to me that this still hasn’t been addressed. We’ve had 2 so called “maintenance’s” since the fault was reported… Why are you maintaining a broken system! Please FIX it! 8 days and counting…

1 Like

In the same boat. I thought this was getting fixed two days ago. Stim pack is running out.

1 Like

You’re making it too complicated. You were right the first time when you said they’re doing it on purpose to force people to buy new commanders. Even I folded in the end. Could not buy more commanders since I already have them all, but I went on to level warchest and Mensk on EU server… serves me squat, but if there was a commander on US server still to purchase for me, I would have bought it and leveled it with double stim. Slimy scammers that’s what they are.
Will never buy more stuff from them just for the sake of it. Will never invest in their stock (something I do for a living btw). ATVI is perma sell\underperform\liquidate on my list. Will go out of my way to make sure nobody I know pours even a cent into this company. RIP Blizzard, using that name is just another scam.

1 Like

This is still not fixed? Sheesh. ;-;

3 Likes

I would actually purchase a working stim pack (didn’t know about it before the bug because newer player), but since it doesn’t work, i’ll just hold on to my money.

3 Likes

Is it possible to do so?
If they know, that it’s not working, they should at least disable in the shop :thinking:

2 Likes

I heard the stimpack was disabled as a stand alone purchase until they sort out the exp bug. You can still get it with the Mengsk Bundle AFAIK.

4 Likes

Same here, stuck on 193

1 Like

Can confirm, still no XP.

We’d better get a damn stimpack or something.