Coop Experience (for Mastery) Missing

In the post battle summaries it says I earned experience, but my experience doesn’t actually change.

7 Likes

I’m having the same issue.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. I have played a couple of coop missions. At the end of the mission, it shows the summary of XP earned. However, this is not getting added to my account when you leave the mission.

2 Likes

I am trying to take advantage of the last few days of my war chest bonus to get myself to lvl 90 mastery. So, Blizzard, please do something about this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like even co-op is having issues

1 Like

Hi. I’m having the same issue. My commander Tychus is not earning experience when i play co-op. I play it, beat the stage, earn the xp but when i leave the “score screen”, my xp is back to mastery 68. so probably a bug that i cant earn xp. please help us!

2 Likes

Bump! Please fix, we’re waiting to play and get our xp!

1 Like

I am having the same issue.

1 Like

Same rather annoying

Having the same issue.

1 Like

Having the same issue here.

1 Like

Yeh, same here, no words from blizz clearly… poor support

3 Likes

It’s been 6 days, what the hell is doing Blizzard? This company used to be good.

It’s been fixed.

Hotfix is now live when you were posting this already

“New – Co-Op: General - Fixed an issue where Commander Mastery and Ascension levels are not gaining experience.
New – Co-Op: Mengsk - The Orbital Drop Pods upgrade now affects Dominion Troopers.
New – Co-Op: Mengsk - Imperial Witnesses in Patriot Mode now gain armor with Dominion armor upgrades.
New – Co-Op: Mengsk - Fixed an issue where the Sky Fury’s Rank 2 and 3 abilities were switched.
New – Co-Op: Mengsk - Fixed an issue where the Sky Fury’s Tactical Realignment button would not display its cooldown as intended.
New – Co-Op: Mengsk - Changed Neosteel Fortified Armor’s default hotkey to fix a conflict on the Engineering Bay.”

2 Likes