Control Groups and Abilities

Is there a way to change the sequence abilities are shown in a control group?

I would like to use Ravens more effectively but when they’re in a control group, Raven abilities are at the top (first) in line - I would like to STIM first and have a lag between tabbing to the bio abilities – under sudden contact, Raven first is not my first choice and I tend to lose bio when un-STIM’d…. sigh…

Thoughts, suggestions? Hoping there’s a way to configure the ability sequence, haven’t found one yet.

I am working on creating a separate control group for Ravens, but - under fire, …

Exist an option in Hotkeys-Global , “Create Control Group, and takes units”, if u have one big army e.g in hotkey 1 (group 1) and you create a second army from group 1, the units in group 1 selected to form group 2 disappear from group 1, so u can have instantly form two different army. In my knowlegde it is impossible to do what you said. Investigate " TheCore - Advanced Keyboard Layout" to a different configuration of hotkeys.

1 Like

Thanks FunkyMonk - I’m working on the control groups as you described. It certainly would be nice to sequence the priority of abilities however, but as you mentioned, does not appear to be possible.