Continued Mouse Bug for Mac

MacBook Pro, 13-inch, mid 2012
2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

Since the latest patch, I have had similarly persistent problems as other SC 2 Mac users on and off, with respect to mouse panning/boxing/building placement; although, mostly I am having severe issues with my mouse getting stuck in place.

None of the solutions I’ve read up on helped me thus far:

• I have tried switching back and forth between windowed, fullscreen, windowed fullscreen
  • SC is and has always been able to make changes to my Macbook via my security/privacy center
  • I disabled Mac OS keys long ago in my settings
  • Alt tabbing + minimizing do not work
  • I have uninstalled/reinstalled SC2 and Blizzard client

In a custom, I found that I was having the most issues (where my mouse just didn’t respond at all or moved very little as I swung my mouse back and forth across my mousepad) when I was simultaneously spamming hotkeys.

To reiterate, the “getting stuck” problem manifests itself most intensely when I press keys on my keyboard and try moving my mouse simultaneously. I don’t have this issue when I take my hand off the keyboard completely (mouse works fine/flies around), which is a small consolation since clearly both the mouse and keyboard need to work in tandem to ladder.

I play SC2 to blow off steam, but now I can only really play coop with commanders that don’t require much micro (Stukov). Please assist.